These DEWALT DW3128P5 blades are of great quality and powerful enough to get the job done well for you. You get a lot of value when you get these blades, and the features show that to be true.
DEWALT DW3128P5 Saw Blade Features
- ACCURATE CUTS: DEWALT DW3128P5 80-Tooth 12 Inches Crosscutting Tungsten Carbide Miter Saw Blade 2 Pack, helps you make quick, smooth, and accurate cuts
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE: Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- THIN KERF: Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- BLADE VERSATILITY: 1 blade with 80 teeth and 1 with 32 teeth for added versatility
- REDUCED VIBRATION: Includes carrying bag for easy portability and storage
You are getting a great deal with the DEWALT DW3128P5 saw blades because you get the inclusion of a warranty of three years.
If anything happens to your saw blades to make them not work as well as they should, then you know that you are covered. You’re also covered if you accidentally purchase a fake DEWALT tool.
Also, you get two blades in the package instead of just one, which is a help to your budget when you are trying to save money.
Because of the fact that the plates are computer balanced, there will be a major reduction of vibration during the usage of your saw.
This feature will provide you with the ability to have more accuracy and to achieve a better overall finish for your many projects.
The reduction in the vibration of the DEWALT DW3128P5 also makes your saw a lot safer to use so that you do not lose control of your grip on it when using it.
Since the tungsten carbide is made to be tougher, this will allow the DW3128P5 blades to stay sharper for longer periods of time.
When you have shaper blades to use, you are then able to have the precise cut that you are looking for when you want things to fit together perfectly for all the different projects that you are working on.
Fast And Smooth
The kerf has been masterfully designed to be thin just as you need it to be to allow for you to have the fastest and smoothest cutting action.
This makes cutting the object you need not too hard to do. You will be pleased with how quickly you can cut through most objects.
Each blade has the great feature of a wedge shoulder design that adds more support to the blade to prevent the blades from breaking during usage. This also provides for added precision when cutting.
The strong metal in the blades makes them provides you with real value and quality. You know that they will be able to handle all the tough jobs that you put these fantastic blades through.
What We Like
- These blades are excellent at cutting through hardwood, softwood, chipboard, and even plywood.
- They provide very even precision in cuts every time.
- They come with a great warranty.
What We Don’t Like
- These blades are primarily to be used with only miter saws and should not be interchanged with just any saw.
- The diameter is limited to twelve inches.
- Some claim that these are not good blades for finish work.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where are the DEWALT DW3128P5 saw blades made?
DEWALT DW3128P5 saw blades are manufactured in China.
Are the DEWALT DW3128P5 saw blades good for cutting laminate flooring?
Yes. The blades will cut laminate flooring, but the blades will likely become very dull after that
If you need some good blades to be able to cut through hardwood, softwood, chipboard, and even plywood for the various projects that you have in mind, then the DEWALT DW3128P5 blades are certainly worthy of consideration.
It is a good bargain to get two in the package for the price. The great warranty is a real added bonus too!