The DEWALT DW3106P5 60 Tooth Crosscutting and 32 Tooth General Purpose 10 Inch Saw Blade Combo Pack is a terrific option for those who need a great crosscutting blade and a general-purpose blade for the various projects that you are working on.
This combo pack is so popular that it has become a DEWALT number-one bestseller.
This article will provide information about the features, pros, cons, frequently asked questions, and final verdict!
DEWALT DW3106P5 Features
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action and The arbor size is 5/8”.
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
- Durable tungsten carbide maintains a true edge
- Best used for miter saw and slide miter saw jobs
Tougher Tungsten Carbide
The tungsten carbide is tougher and thus allows the blade to stay sharper for longer periods of time.
With shaper blades, you can get the precise cuts that you are looking for when you need your projects to fall into place.
The kerf has been designed to be thin for you to have the fastest and smoothest cutting action at its maximum.
This makes cutting the objects a chore that is not too difficult. You will be amazed at how quickly you can cut through most objects!
Computer Balanced Plate
The plate is computer balanced, which provides a greater reduction of vibration when using the saw. This feature gives you more accuracy and a better overall finish for your many projects.
Less vibration also makes your saw much safer, so you do not lose grip control during use.
The tungsten carbide is durable to give you a genuine edge and a good cut for your projects.
With a durable design, you can trust that this blade will continuously provide exceptional results.
Exceptional For Miter Saws
These blades are exceptional for miter saws. You know that when you require a miter saw for a job, these easily changeable blades are exactly what you need and will perform well.
You will be able to be proud of how well your project turns out with the precision and powerful performance of these fine-quality blades.
These blades offer you excellent economic value since you receive two blades in the package instead of only one when you purchase these blades. It is always nice to find good bargains. This is one of them.
What We Like
- These blades are great to use with hardwood, softwood, chipboard, and even plywood.
- They provide very even precision in cuts every time.
- They make very little debris during cutting.
What We Don’t Like
- These blades are mostly limited to miter saws and should not be interchanged with just any saw.
- Some say that the blades turn dull rather quickly.
- Some claim that these blades cause the back side of cuts to splinter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the size of the DEWALT DW3106P5 kerf?
The kerf size is 0.95 inches for each blade.
Will the DEWALT DW3106P5 kerf allow one to make a 1/4-inch cut?
The kerf will allow you to make a quarter-inch cut if the teeth of the double blades are set to the outside.
The final verdict is that the DEWALT DW3106P5 60 Tooth Crosscutting and 32 Tooth General Purpose 10 Inch Saw Blade Combo Pack is worthy of consideration.
These blades will give you good precision for your cuts when you use these blades for any projects that you are working on!