Combining the strength of a commercial-grade Honda engine with an industrial triplex pump, a strong, welded steel frame, and a design that promotes ease of use and convenience, the Simpson PowerShot 3200 pressure washer is unique among its peers.
This gas-powered pressure washer delivers a staggering 3200 PSI output and is ideal for wood restoration, paint removal, deck cleaning, and a host of other professional cleaning tasks.
- Premium Residential Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its Honda GC190 Premium residential engine, the MegaShot power washer is great for cleaning decks, patios, outdoor furniture, house siding, and prepping home exteriors for painting.Unit Dimensions: L: 21” x W:24” x H: 34”
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump delivers 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish adds durability
- Lightweight and Portable: The compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person; 10-inch premium pneumatic tires offer ease of maneuverability across various terrain and uneven ground
- Includes Quality Simpson Accessories: MorFlex ¼-inch x 25-feet high-pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion-resistant; 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap for any cleaning tasks; Ergonomic spray gun and 16-inch steel wand/lance
- Important Notes: 49-state compliant; Does not ship to California; Keep max fuel level 1/2 Inch below bottom of filler neck to avoid spillage; All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor
Simpson 3200 PSI Pressure Washer Review
Before purchasing even the products that feature the best pressure washing technology, it can be essential to take a closer look at exactly what they have to offer.
Here are a few of the most important features you can get when buying the Simpson PowerShot 3200 pressure washer…
- The machine features a commercial-grade Honda OHV engine, the source of its staggering power.
- The Simpson’s structural integrity will hold for years, as the unit was reinforced with a steel axle and frame, a solid steel engine plate, and durable pneumatic tires.
- Its commercial-grade, highly durable pressure pump comes with Simpson’s unique PowerBoost technology (as does the Simpson 3100 PSI), which delivers significantly higher pressure at the nozzle than a washer equipped with a standard design and the same type of engine.
- You get a reliable spray arm with 0. 15: 25 and 40-degree stainless steel nozzle tips. A soap applicator is also included.
- The hose measures 5/16’’ x 25’ and is provided with easy connectors for convenience.
What We Like
There aren’t many pressure washers similar to the Simpson PowerShot 3200 pressure washer.
While its cost is somewhat higher than the cheapest pressure washers, its durability, pressure output, convenience, and energy efficiency fully compensate for that.
Compared to electric pressure washers and conventional units used in a car wash, the PowerShot has the upper hand regarding power, speed, and efficiency.
This is mainly due to the well-designed Honda motor, which is quite reliable and delivers superior results even under challenging circumstances.
Some of the more unique and special benefits of the PowerShot washer include its non-marring, kink-resistant pressure hose, unique, quiet, and highly efficient pump design, and the safety lock, which prevents the gun from being activated by mistake.
What We Don’t Like
Before purchasing the Simpson PowerShot 3200 pressure washer, it’s wise to consider its potential drawbacks as well:
- Considered to be a minor design flaw, the placement of the hose connector in close proximity to the exhaust has caused a few reviewers to point out that it’s somewhat difficult to use the machine safely because of this problem.
- Also, many people have complained that the pressure washer’s hose looks and feels somewhat flimsy and may not be able to cope with high-pressure requirements. Of course, you can always replace it if you want to be certain.
Wrapping it Up
Despite these problems, the pressure washer is considered by many to be one of the most efficient high-end washers you can buy at a relatively good price.
Undoubtedly, the Simpson PowerShot 3200 pressure washer can be regarded as an indispensable tool for cleaning professionals and has proved its worth as a durable, powerful, and quite compact unit.