The Simpson 3100 pressure washer was built to last with a durable, easy-to-start gas-powered engine and features capable of maintaining its lifespan well beyond conventional pressure washers.
Equipped with Simpson’s unique PowerBoost technology, as well as many handy features for increased usability, comfort, and convenience, this is a relatively low-cost alternative to some of the most potent gas pressure washers currently available on the market.
- Premium Residential Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its Kohler RH265 Premium residential engine, the MegaShot power washer is great for cleaning decks, patios, outdoor furniture, house siding, and prepping home exteriors for painting.Item Dimensions: L: 34” x W:20.5” x H: 24”
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump delivers 3100 PSI at 2.4 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish adds durability
- Lightweight and Portable: The compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person; 10-inch premium pneumatic tires offer ease of maneuverability across various terrain and uneven ground
- Includes Quality Simpson Accessories: MorFlex ¼-inch x 25-feet high-pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion-resistant; 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap for any cleaning tasks; Ergonomic spray gun and 16-inch steel wand/lance
- Important Notes: Keep max fuel level 1/2 Inch below bottom of filler neck to avoid spillage; All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor
Simpson 3100 PSI Pressure Washer Review
- Powered by a quiet yet extremely strong and efficient Honda OHC premium residential engine, the Simpson MegaShot 3100 pressure washer is capable of delivering a maximum pressure output of 3100 PSI.
- This is one pressure washer that won’t break down too easily. Its welded frame construction is highly durable and protective and ideal for protecting the machine against any outside damage.
- A durable and abrasion-resistant hose will make it extremely easy to channel all that raw water pressure and avoid leaving scuff marks on any of your surfaces.
- The machine uses a unique OEM axial cam pump to considerably reduce the noise and vibration commonly associated with high-pressure cleaning.
- You also get all four major nozzle sizes (0, 15, 25, and 40 degrees), featuring durable, quick-connect nozzles.
- The entire construction of the Simpson MegaShot 3100 pressure washer weighs only about 65 pounds. Combined with its 10’’ highly durable pneumatic tires, this also makes it one of the most portable high power pressure washers you will find.
What We Like
The Simpson 3100 PSI pressure washer is probably the most powerful gas pressure washer designed to be used by professionals and regular homeowners alike.
Its refined construction makes it easy to use for anything from outdoor furniture cleaning to removing stubborn debris from patios, decks, and siding.
Capable of more than 3000 PSI and fitted with a PowerBoost design that makes it even more efficient for high-pressure cleaning, the washer may seem like it was created only for the pros.
However, the Simpson 3100 PSI pressure washer’s light construction, convenient portability, and safe and easy-to-use controls, connectors, and accessories make it a perfect tool for outdoor DIY cleaning projects.
Moreover, the Simpson 3100 PSI pressure washer is available at an accessible price well below the $500 mark and comes with a 2-year limited warranty on the engine and a 1-year overall warranty.
What We Don’t Like
The MegaShot may seem like a dream come true, but it’s definitely not perfect.
Here are a couple of problems that we found with the unit after prolonged, long-term use:
- This is a fairly complex pressure washer unit, and the assembly process is often not without difficulties unless you have at least some basic technical skills.
- The hose also seems to be somewhat short and rigid. You won’t feel this at first, but it tends to make handling the machine more difficult after a couple of hours of work.
Wrapping it Up
The Simpson 3100 PSI pressure washer can be an exceptional choice if you need a relatively small, light, and affordable machine that can still pack impressive power.