With hundreds of positive reviews and a host of reliable features included to enhance its ease of use, durability, and low maintenance operation, the AR Blue Clean 1900 PSI electric pressure washer is among the top high-end electric units of this type currently available on the market.
What You'll Learn...
AR Blue Clean 1900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Now, there’s no doubt about the fact that the AR Blue Clean 1900 PSI electric pressure washer is not perfect. When you’re looking for a powerful pressure washer at a budget price of under $200, however, there are not many washers that can provide you with this level of high-end technology:
- The unit was fitted with a well-designed, three axial piston pump that, together with its strong electric motor, is capable of delivering 1.5 GPM of water.
- The motor that makes 1900 PSI of total pressure output seem easy is a durable, universal induction motor running on 120V and 11 Amps.
- An automatic safety valve will protect you from the intense pressure generated by the pressure washer before you turn on the trigger gun.
- A total start/stop system is also included to make the operation process as smooth and easy as possible.
- The AR Blue Clean 1900 PSI electric pressure washer weighs just 27 pounds, which makes it one of the most portable and easy to store devices of this type that you’re likely to encounter.
What We Like
For a non-commercial pressure washer, the AR Blue Clean is already an impressive machine, delivering an impressive PSI value and being fitted with a considerable number of high-quality technical features geared to make your life easier.
Aside from the fact that all attachable components can be fitted very easily on the unit, another benefit is that you don’t really need to buy any extra tips, since the unit includes two wands – one fitted with a rotating tip and one for different spray angles.
Also, many of the practical advantages of the machine have to do with the attention to detail of the manufacturers, who have accounted for many of the required safety measures, portability concerns, and long-distance usage needs associated with high-quality pressure washers.
What We Don’t Like
In spite of its many advantages, there are a few things that not everyone may like about the AR Blue Clean 1900 PSI electric pressure washer. Here are a couple of the most notable negative aspects you should keep in mind before buying the unit:
- A number of reviewers have mentioned that the somewhat less durable plastic hose adapter provided by the manufacturers tends to leak water. This problem can, however, be remedied by buying a brass male-to-male hose adapter for a negligible price at your local hardware store.
- Some have also complained about the length of the pressure washer hose included in the purchase, claiming they had to move the unit around too much for some cleaning tasks.
Wrapping it Up
Although these drawbacks can come up more often than some would be comfortable with, the AR Blue Clean 1900 can still be a worthwhile investment.
Its sleek, modern design, powerful pressure output, durable electric motor, and safe start and stop features have made the AR Blue Clean 1900 PSI electric pressure washer quite famous among homeowners in search of a feature-packed, affordable pressure washer.